Educational Technology Services
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we are organizing all training/ courses online.
Educational technology is the combined use of computer hardware, software, and educational theory and practice to facilitate learning. Educational technology creates, uses, and manages technological processes and educational resources to help improve user academic performance. The field has been described as a persisting initiative that seeks to bring learners, teacher, and technical means together in an effective way.:
• Keep your teaching moving forward with new approaches, effective strategies and resources, and best practices to support remote learning.
• Remote Attendance and Participation.
Educational technology encompasses
• instructional technology,
• information and communication technology (ICT) in education,
• learning technology,
• multimedia learning,
• technology-enhanced learning (TEL),
• computer-based instruction (CBI),
• computer managed instruction,
• computer-based training (CBT),
• computer-assisted instruction or computer-aided instruction (CAI),
• internet-based training (IBT),
• flexible learning,
• web-based training (WBT),
• online education,
• digital educational collaboration,
• distributed learning,
• computer-mediated communication,
• cyber-learning, and multi-modal instruction,
• virtual education,
• personal learning environments,
• networked learning,
• virtual learning environments (VLE) (which are also called learning platforms),
• ubiquitous learning and digital education.
For more information, please contact: